Golf next Tuesday 25th October 2011 will be at
KAJANG HILL GOLF CLUB (Yes, it’s still there)
This is the TROPHY GAME
Be there by 07:30 LATEST
Stuart & I are finalising the LOGO and I will be placing the order in the next few days.
The shirts should be available by mid November.
Following the success of our inaugural bash last year we will take Christmas Lunch at a suitable venue hopefully following the
20th December game. So keep this date free. More later.
14 Cannons turned out on Tuesday at Staffield. Most of us had not played there for some while and were pleased to find the course in excellent condition with true greens. For me, Staffield remains one of the best courses in the country.
The winner with a fine 42 points was Barry Cousins and the R/U OCB was Erol Akinci with 40 points from Sigi. The lowest gross was Sigi’s 85 and the most golf was played by Dick Stauffer with 114. Barry is cut 6 strokes and Erol the mandatory 1 stroke.
11 of us went to Mantin for M&M and very good it was too. A good morning was had by all.
NONGSA CUP 2011
We glad to inform you that Nongsa Cup 2011 is coming soon.
This event is the sixth successive year, we take great pleasure to announce the date for the much anticipated “NONGSA CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT 2011” which has been confirmed on 13th to 14th November 2011 (Sunday & Monday) in Nongsa, Batam island.
This is a joint event initiated by, namely Tering Bay Golf Country Club, Palm Springs Golf Beach Resort, Turi Beach, and Batam View Beach Resort a proud tradition of the four properties in Nongsa .
Below are information of the event, while waiting for flyer, and others paper preparation, we would like to invite in advance to mach with your other schedule, please free to join in this event and make a reservation soonest as the slots are limited ” first come first served”
Date : Sunday-Monday, 13-14 November 2011
Tee Time : Sunday at 12.30h , Monday 07.30am
Rate : SGD 248.00 (Twin share), SGD 293 (Single Occupancy) Inclusive :
– Two Way Ferry Ticket from TMFT to Nongsa (Inclusive bag handling, Immigration clearance, Departure fee (Singapore & Batam) and transportation
– 18 Holes at Tering Bay ( Inclusive : green fee, caddy/buggy twin share, Tax)
– 18 Holes at Palm Springs (Inclusive : green fee, caddy/buggy twin share, Tax)
– One Night Stay at Turi Beach Resort OR Batam View Beach Resort
– 1 x light lunch on Sunday
– 1 x Buffet lunch on Monday
– 1 x Dinner at Turi Beach Resort
– Goodie Bag
– Grand Lucky Draw ( Cash Money SGD 2011) and others
– Consolation lucky draw and many attractive prizes to be won
– Hole In One : Cash money at both courses ( Tering Bay & Palm Springs)