Next Loose Cannons game on 20th April will be at Danau Golf Club – the advert states “Exciting Golf” …. so let’s see! As usual be there at 7:30am for a 8:00 am tee off.
Danau Golf Club is just south of Bangi Golf Club and directions are as below:
A record turnout of 16 players today at Berjaya Hills G&CC. We teed off at 8am sharp with four groups, play being a bit slow given a few other slow players on the course. However the air was cool with early morning mist and cloud and the scenery very pleasant … some of us admiring the scenery from somewhat different angles on many of the undulating and hilly holes.
- Ray Funnel for leaving his car partner at the golf club whilst rushing off for his lunch
- Raymond Keys for not ensuring that there were no Koreans on the course
- Raymond Keys for ordering the rather poor pork knuckles which turned out to be trotters!
- Erol Akinci for adding up the scores on the card and being amazed that the front 9 and back 9 were identical for all players as he had looked at the carried over scores from the front 9
- Stuart Taylor for failing to video Tony’s fantastic putt on the final green – claimed 40ft …. but I think not!
…… any others may be considered and as an added bonus/complication I will be setting up the poll so you can vote for more than one person – this should make things very interesting!