We will be playing at Saujana Impian Golf & Country Club next week on Tuesday 15th April – with a tee-off booked for 5 flights off 2 tee boxes at 7:30am. Please can you confirm if you will be attending by return e-mail.
Please be at the club promptly by 7:10 latest so we can finalise registration.
Cost will be RM150 per pax – this will include green fee/buggy/insurance and 1 compulsory caddy per flight (if available.) Additional caddies will be at players’ individual expense. AS part of the promotional rate we also get free buffet lunch so if any player wishes to stay and use this they can – otherwise we will eat offsite at the restaurant suggested below.
Lunch will be taken at a nearby restaurant (recommended by Andre) …… it is 7km/15 mins away from the club. The tables will be booked for lunch but no food will be pre-ordered – we will order once all the players arrive. See New System for Lunch below
Ken Well Seafood Restaurant
B-G-7, Jalan Kasturi 6
Google Maps Directions – Link
New System for Lunch
In order to simplify lunch arrangements where some people may not want to join for lunch, some people don’t drink, some people only take tea, some people drink beer, and some people drink wine we will try a new system as follows:
1. The fees collected in the morning at registration will cover green fees/buggy/insurance/caddy(if compulsory) plus a nominal uplift to cover for the winners RM50 and the monthly trophies. Any slight excess will be added to the Loose Cannons float.
2. A lunch venue will be decided and recommended to members if they wish to join.
3. No pre-ordering of food will be done as this can cause over ordering if players don’t show up for lunch and hence cause increased expense to all those taking lunch
4. The lunch bill will be divided by all players attending lunch
5. ALL drinks will be ordered separately by individuals or groups wanting the same drink and will be for individual accounts … i.e. paid for at time of order. This will prevent complaints by members who perhaps don’t drink or disparity between those taking beer and those taking wine. The restaurant booked will be informed that only the food bill will be communal and ALL drinks will be paid for by the individual.
I hope this new system may help in any disparity in the current system … let’s give it a try.